CLERK OF COURT
COURT NAME
ADDRESS
ADDRESS
CITY, STATE, ZIP Date
PROSECUTOR
ADDRESS
ADDRESS
CITY, STATE, ZIP
PUBLIC DEFENDER
ADDRESS
ADDRESS
ADDRESS
CITY, STATE, ZIP
IN RE:
COURT OF COMMON PLEAS
CITY, STATE
PLAINTIFF
VS CASE # 0000000000
DEFENDANT
The Parties in this matter are operating under errors of assumption that I am the Executor of the estate trust which is being administrated and that I am deceased.
I am NOT the Executor or Trustee of this estate. I am the Beneficiary of the estate. I do not have the authority to speak on behalf of the estate.
This series of errors of assumption have been corrected with the Estate Trust Intermediary Agent listed below as well as the Secretary Of State, the State's Attorney General and the Probate Court.
Settlement of this Estate Trust is now in progress. If you have a valid claim please present it to probate.
___________________________________ seal
Jeffrey Estate Trust Beneficiary
stste of california department of public health
1501 Capitol Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95814