Some of us may already know about the following, but most do NOT:
All these courts are privately owned trading companies. The united States district courts are all owned...those are your article one courts. They're all owned by the united States attorney's executive offices out of Washington DC which is a privately owned corporation. They're article one legislative tribunals. They're not courts. They have a DUNS number, they have a pit code, sip code, NAICS number (North America Identification Security Classification). You have to have that number in order to trade internationally. All these courts are registered with the DOD, Department of Defense. They have a DUNS number which is Data Universal Numbering System. That's a Dun & Bradstreet. You have to be registered with CCR, Contractors Central registration under the DOD. They have another department called the DLIS, Defense Logistics Information Service. The DLIS issues a case code that's spelled CAGE, Commercial And Government Entity which corresponds to the bank account. They have a bank account. They take everything that you file into the court and they securitize it. And these banks [ ] and all these banks are registered, they have a depository agreement, a security agreement and an escrow agreement. And most of them are registered with the Federal Reserve bank of New York city. And they use what they call...North Carolina uses a circular 16, they use as their depository agreement. They take public funds and they deposit them under a...its called a depository resolution agreement. And they have a security agreement which the clerk of the courts signs with the bank. And they have an escrow agent that acts as the go-between the federal reserve bank that they have the account with...so all these courts are taking your money and funneling it into an escrow account. Most of them are in New York. There's 60 trillion dollars of your money in the federal reserve bank of New York city. And they've told the courts not to rule against the banks on these foreclosure cases. They're all in bed together. And what these lawyers are doing is acting as private debt collectors. And under the Debt Collectors Practices Act, its called the FDCPA and its title 15 section 1692. In order to be...when you're a public debt collector you have to be registered with the government, and you have to have a license and you have to have a bond in order to collect debt. Well these attorneys are what you call private debt collectors and they don't have a...the attorneys are exempted by the BAR association on that provision, but their firm is not. The firm they work for has to be registered and they have to have a license and a bond and they don't. And all these court cases that you're involved in, these attorneys are acting as private debt collectors. And what they're doing is collecting money from you as private debt collectors and they're not licensed or bonded to do that. And they do this through what they call Warrant of Attorney. Black's law dictionary of 1856 defines what a warrant of an attorney is. Its like a writ of execution. Its like a put or a call. When you do a marching call that means they use it to buy equity securities. Cause they securitize everything that you file into court which means they turn it into a negotiable instrument. Then they sell it as a commercial item. They call them distressed debt, these debt collectors, that what Unifund is, they come in and buy up all these court judgments as distressed debt. Then they put them into hedge funds and they sell them to investors globally. And of course when you get into selling debt instruments you're creating a security risk. Anytime you get into risk management you have to have re-insurance. That's where Luer Hermes comes in. They're an underwriting company. And they're a sub division of Alliance SE out of Munich Germany. And they're the US agency that acts as a bond holder for Alliance SE is PIMCO bonds who takes all your securities, they pool them, and that's what they do on these mortgage loans, go to their web site and it'll tell you that's what they do. All of your mortgage loans are securities. The notes have a maturity of more than 9 months so they're a security by definition. If you go to title 15 section 77 A b 1 it tells you that any note with a maturity of more than 9 months is a security by legal definition and an investment contract. So when you sign and indorse these notes as the drawer and the maker you're in an investment contract. And you gave them a security. They take the security and they securitize it. As soon as they securitize it and indorse it for payment, they've securitized it. The loan is no longer secured. They've collapsed the trust and there's no corpus in the trust under probate law. And what they do is sell it as a mortgage backed security. Well PIMCO takes the mortgage backed security pools over and sells them as bonds. So bonds actually come from pooled securities. And they sell these on the TBA market globally. And all these courts are involved in that. And the only time you can stop them is when you make them liable and that's what I've been doing. I do a letter rogatory which is a letter of instruction under the Hague convention. And its under title 18 section 1781 and Federal Rules of Civil Procedure I believe its 28 B. And you tell them what you want them to do. You make a contract with them. When you go into these courts you contract with them. And they run the court room.
1. The Constitution of the united States of America is the original commercial contract between the US Government and its citizenry, and all states and officers are bound by oath to obey it.
2. Only Constitutional laws and processes and their execution do not have to be bonded, for they are the only commercial processes generally which arise from the consent of the governed, “we the people”, the public.
3. Commercial, Civil, and Criminal processes which abridge the commercial provisions of the US Constitution and the State Constitutions are known as Summary Processes.
4. All Summary Processes have the weakness of being subject to bribery, kickbacks, fraud of process, conspiracy to defraud, and alter ego misuse, and therefore must be bonded. See the state laws on Blue Sky Marketing, Title 15 of the USC, the relationship between bonding and corporate limited liability, and the reasons for official financial disclosure statements. All unbonded Summary Processes constitute the ground for reversible error in all consequent processes. For example, a US Postal worker is not a bonded legal process server.
5. A commercial lien (90 day grace period before levying) may be used by a citizen to collect a debt or to secure a promised service/oath of a public official by seizing the property of the public official to secure privately and/or publicly the bond of the official. When an immediate specific performance is required of an official instead of the general protection of the public, the instant process is called a distress or distress infinite, which because it has no grace period before impoundment, must be pre-bonded. Commercial Liens are not Common Law Liens. Commercial Liens are Declarations of Obligation (15 USC) and as such are no part of the common law process except:
A. A lien may be enforced by a levy on the lien by the Sheriff after a 90-day acquiescence of the lien debtor, or
B. Be challenged by the lien debtor in a Jury Trial duly convened by the Sheriff within 90 days at the request of the lien debtor pursuant to the 7th Amendment of the US Constitution or an identical state provision. Said Jury Trial must be duly convened and properly conducted meaning, in part, that all affidavits must be categorically point-for-point rebutted, all issues are subject to full disclosure and discovery, and the jury may not retire to the jury room to homogenize the verdict.
1. A Jury Trial must be convened and used to release a commercial lien.
2. An official (officer of the court, policeman, etc.) must demonstrate that he/she is individually bonded in order to use a summary process, especially to remove a commercial with a summary process.
3. An official who impairs, debauches, voids or abridges an obligation of contract or the effect of a commercial lien without proper cause, becomes a lien debtor and his/her property becomes forfeited as the pledge to secure the lien. Pound breach (breach of impoundment)) and rescue is a felony.
4. It is against the law for a Judge to summarily remove, dismiss, dissolve or diminish a Commercial Lien. Only the Lien Claimant or a Jury can dissolve a commercial lien.
5. The highest example of a commercial lien is a Federal Reserve Note, commonly found in commercial circulation and in some wallets, and is a commercial lien upon the labor and industry of all Americans by the International Banking System.
PUBLIC HAZARD BONDING OF CORPORATE AGENTS
All officials are required by federal, state, and municipal law to provide the name, address and telephone number of their public hazard and malpractice bonding company and the policy number of the bond and, if required, a copy of the policy describing the bonding coverage of their specific job performance. Failure to provide this information constitutes corporate and limited liability insurance fraud (15 USC) and is prim a facie evidence and grounds to impose a lien upon the official personally to secure their public oath and service of office.